Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a crazy idea that involves a classic cartoon.

It's Ed, Edd n Eddy. You might remember it.

Well, anyway, It will only involve Edd, or as Eddy calls him; Double D.

It's going to involve a character I made up in math class at Fourth grade.

Her name is Kat Girl.

She gradually evolved from when I first made her.



                                                                                         /\ after /\
                                                                            (New Fox ears and Tail)
As you can see from the Picture above, she can no longer be called "Kat Girl" because she doesn't have any more cat Traits.

I decided to call her Julia instead.

Well, back to the Idea. Julia has a Brother, who is pretty much a Cat. He has black fur all over what you can see of this body, because he covers it up with a Red Sweatshirt, Gray Sweatpants, Sneakers, and a Cap, turned backwards.
Double D. is tricky to draw, so just watch this:

At 0:14, that is Double D.'s best look.

The hat is wrong though, It remains the Hat he wore in his Childhood.

He also has a short beard and Mustache.
It looks like this:
  ________
 /-----------\
 ll (Mouth) ll
 ll (Mouth) ll
(OOOOOO)
(OOOOOO)

Anything that wasn't (Mouth) was the Beard and Mustache.

Sorry if you don't understand.

They are either old Teenagers or Young Adults. Julia has developed a Bosom, and that's all I'm going to say about that. Double D. is the oldest of the Bunch, and he's still being called Double D.
And  Julia's brother... I haven't decided his name yet.
Please comment with name ideas!!

 So here's the way they're all connected: Julia's brother is related to her. (DUH.) Julia's brother is Double D.'s best friend, and Double D. is Julia's Boyfriend.

Either they are famous for Trolling, (If they are, their Group will be called "The Trollers".)

Or, they can be in a World-Famous Band. (vote on the name of the Band)

This has been KittyKatProductions, and I hope you enjoyed this Idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment